- Shop by Category
- Patek Philippe
- Sell Your Watch
- Calibre - Watch News & Stories
Nevada Privacy Rights
The Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603(A) (the “Nevada Privacy Law”) provides residents of the state of Nevada with specific rights regarding the collection and use of their personal information. As such, this section of WoS’s privacy notice (the “Nevada Notice”) applies solely to those individuals who are Nevada residents. For purposes of this section, a Nevada resident may be referred to as “you” or “yours”.
WoS collects the following categories of covered personal information under the Nevada Privacy Law:
- • Your first and last name
- • Your home or other physical address which includes the name of a street and the name of a city or town
- • Your electronic mailing address
- • Your telephone number
- Your social security number
- • An identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online
- • Any other information concerning you collected from your through the Website or an online service in combination with an identifier in a form that makes the information personally identifiable
WoS shares (or has shared within the last twelve months) your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- • Our affiliates
- • Our joint marketing partners
- • Our business partners
- • Social media networks
- • Third-party marketing partners
- • Government entities, including law enforcement
WoS does not sell your personal information for monetary compensation (or in any way that qualifies as a “sale” under the Nevada Privacy Law); however, WoS does engage in the use of third-party cookies and tags to collect information automatically.
You have the right to direct WoS to not sell your personal information that it has collected or will collect at any time (the “right to opt-out”), and to review and request changes to your personal information. To exercise your right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may contact us at (877) 762-9677 or at USAConsumerPrivacy@thewosgroup.com. To review or request changes to your personal information, please contact us at USAConsumerPrivacy@thewosgroup.com.
We endeavor to respond to your opt-out request within sixty (60) days of its receipt. If we reasonably believe we require more time (up to 30 days), we will inform you of the extension period in writing.
WoS reserves the right to amend this Nevada Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Nevada Notice, we will post the updated information on our Website and will amend the notice’s effective date accordingly. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Effective Date: June 21, 2021